The red dead redemption 2 is a great action-adventure game. And it is developed by Rockstar Games. You can easily enjoy this game on all platforms like PlayStation, Xbox, and on your desktop, as well. This game has few legendary locations, and one of them is legendary fish locations. The Red Dead Redemption 2 has, in total, fourteen legendary fish locations. But to discover all the fabulous fish in this game, it desired a fisher of fish outsider mission. They are calculated as a collectible for full conclusion.
It also desired to whole the fish collection. And for 100% completion, you only need 13 legendary fishes. The legendary fishes are heavier and larger than normal fishes. And they are also very hard to catch and hook. While going along the way, you will also find and unlock the trophy. The cup is “It was THIS Big!”. It will help you in catching big fish weighing around 7.3 kgs.
In all this first, you have to do one thing, and that is to accept the stranger mission “A Fisher of Fish,” which is given by Jeremy Gill. You have to mail the fish to him by post. The larger fish has to put on the backbone of your steed, and you have to take it to the post office. And the smaller fish will automatically go to your handbag. If in all this you lose the big fish then you have to catch it again. Jeremy Gill will give you a chart of thirteen fish places. But the locations are not accurate, so you need to go through in more detail in the game.
How To Catch Legendary Fish In The Red Dead Redemption 2
To catch the fish first, you need to get Special Lures to form the Bait Shop, which is in the Bayou. You will get it in the east of the map.
You Purchase These Three Baits: Special River, Special Lake, and Special Swamp Lure.
To catch fish, you need to get the special lures because it will not work with your default lures. Bait not required for this. You only need special lures. These legendary fish are not attracted to the bait, so for that, you need special lures. After that, head to the fishing spot and do not select any bait. And slowly, you will catch the fish. But lastly, you have to remember one thing, and that is big fish must be on the back of your horse. And you have to carry it to the post office so that you can post it to the mission giver.
Legendary Fish Locations
The location of the legendary fish is not accurate according to the map given, but we have collected them from north to south in the order they are closest to each other.
All 14 locations are:
- First is legendary steelhead trout and you need special river lure.
- Second is legendary perch and you need special lake lure.
- Third is legendary Muskie and you need special river lure
- Fourth is legendary longnose gar and you need special swamp lure.
- Fifth is legendary bullhead catfish and you need special river lure.
- Sixth is legendary lake sturgeon and you need special river lure.
- Seventh is legendary bluegill and special lake lure.
- Eight is the legendary chain pickerel and you need special river lure.
- Ninth is legendary sockeye salmon and you need special lake lure.
- The tenth is legendary smallmouth bass and special lake lure.
- The eleventh is legendary rock bass and you need special lake lure.
- Twelfth is legendary redfin pickerel and you need special lake lure.
- The thirteenth is legendary largemouth bass and you need special river lure.
- The fourteenth is legendary catfish and it’s the last fish, which is catfish, will only be available after having caught. And when you mail the extra 13 back to Jeremy Gill.